"In Australia we have an amazingly large spreading tree called the Morton Bay fig. It is a beautiful, very imposing tree. The problem is that nothing grows underneath it, because it casts such a wide shadow. A top-down, more autocratic leadership style can be likened to the Morton Bay fig. It can be magnificent, but it casts such a shadow that no other leadership develops in its shade."Here are four wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee questions for you to wrestle...
1. How can someone's leadership so "magnificent" than nothing else can grow under it? Explain.
2. What do you see under your leadership tree? Be specific.
3. What do you see under Jesus' leadership tree? Be specific.
4. How are your answers to question #2 and #3 different? Similar?
* The fullest expression of spiritual leadership
Get Cup O' Joe with Bill in your Email Inbox!
Let me encourage you and make you think 2-3x a week with a virtual Cup O' Joe with Bill in your email inbox. Go here and submit your email. Then check your email inbox and click the Feedburner confirmation link. Note: You can unsubscribe anytime simply by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email that comes from Cup O' Joe with Bill.